Looking for a nice delectable treat to kick off the Spring season! This Berry Parfaits with Mascarpone Whipped Cream receipt from For the Feast is perfect for the occasion!
- A variety of berries that you can find (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, blackberries)
- 8 oz of Mascarpone Cheese at room-temperature
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream, very cold
- 4 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- Honey to drizzle (optional)
- Using a hand-mixer or stand-up mixer with the whisk attachment, on medium speed, blend together the mascarpone cheese and 2 tbsp of the powdered sugar until light and fluffy. Set aside in another bowl.
- In a mixing bowl add the heavy whipping cream and the remaining sugar and blend on high-speed just until stiff peaks form, about a minute or two.
- Turn the mixer off and carefully fold the whipped cream into the mascarpone mixture.
- Add the vanilla extract and gently stir to combine.
- Layer with berries in whatever containers you want to serve them in.
- Drizzle with honey if you like.