Berry and vanilla mascarpone parfaits
Looking for a nice delectable treat to kick off the Spring season! This Berry Parfaits with Mascarpone Whipped Cream receipt from For the Feast is perfect for the occasion!
- A variety of berries that you can find (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, blackberries)
- 8 oz of Mascarpone Cheese at room-temperature
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream, very cold
- 4 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- Honey to drizzle (optional)
- Using a hand-mixer or stand-up mixer with the whisk attachment, on medium speed, blend together the mascarpone cheese and 2 tbsp of the powdered sugar until light and fluffy. Set aside in another bowl.
- In a mixing bowl add the heavy whipping cream and the remaining sugar and blend on high-speed just until stiff peaks form, about a minute or two.
- Turn the mixer off and carefully fold the whipped cream into the mascarpone mixture.
- Add the vanilla extract and gently stir to combine.
- Layer with berries in whatever containers you want to serve them in.
- Drizzle with honey if you like.
Sample Block Quote
Nam tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla deumantos sollicitudin delos felis. Pellentesque diam dolor an elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Curabitur semper sagittis mino de condimentum.