Delicious Salt-and-Pepper Grilled Chicken
Time to pull out the grill and fire up some delicious Salt-and-Pepper Grilled Chicken!
- 1 whole chicken (3 to 4 pounds), quartered, rinsed, and patted dry
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Combine the salt and pepper. Rub chicken with mixture, covering all sides and shaking off excess. Let stand at room for temperature 30 minutes.
- Place chicken on grill, skin side down. Close cover, and grill 8 minutes. Flip chicken, and close cover. Grill until chicken is cooked through, about 15 minutes more.
- Take chicken off grill and let rest 15 minutes.