Delicious Salt-and-Pepper Grilled Chicken
Time to pull out the grill and fire up some delicious Salt-and-Pepper Grilled Chicken!
- 1 whole chicken (3 to 4 pounds), quartered, rinsed, and patted dry
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Combine the salt and pepper. Rub chicken with mixture, covering all sides and shaking off excess. Let stand at room for temperature 30 minutes.
- Place chicken on grill, skin side down. Close cover, and grill 8 minutes. Flip chicken, and close cover. Grill until chicken is cooked through, about 15 minutes more.
- Take chicken off grill and let rest 15 minutes.
Sample Block Quote
Nam tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla deumantos sollicitudin delos felis. Pellentesque diam dolor an elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Curabitur semper sagittis mino de condimentum.